Monday 10 September 2007

First Canadian party for me

And I won't be able to attend, being thousands of quilometers away. But I guess this just shows how my stay at the co-op house will be. The social aspect of it was surely one of the reasons to decide to stay at the Science '44 Co-op, in Kingston, Ontario, for my stay at the Queen's School of Business.

From: MSC
Date: Sep 10, 2007 9:52 PM
Subject: First Co-op Party of the Year!
To: science44co-op.com

Hello All,

Just a quick e-mail to announce that 31 Garrett Street will be hosting the first Co-op party of the year. See the poster in the dining hall and please post the poster I've put in your house mailbox outside my office door.

Where: 31 Garrett Street
When: Saturday September 15th 8pm
Theme: Back 2 Skool "Uniform Required" (I'm guessing you are supposed to dress preppy or in a faux school uniform...I'm sure this is open to stylistic interpretation!)
BYOB
Non-co-opers are welcome!

Have a great week,

Member Services Coordinator
Science'44 Co-op

0 comments:

Post a Comment