Saturday 29 September 2007

Productive Saturday

Yes, I am happy with my day. It was a good day. I did wake up at 7:30, bought tickets for 5 concerts at the Arts Centre, registered for the Health Centre, bought my Meal Card and found out that the laundry near the Rootes Building is also closed.
By chance I found the main Mail Room and asked for the box with the contents of my second suitcase I was expecting from Germany. And, against many odds, it had arrived and was there! So I am well equiped now.
After some salad with risotto I went to Coventry to buy a push scooter (patinete), without luck. But I did buy other small things and had the opportunity to see a bit of the city. Next time I'll get a map.
I got back in time to meet with other 3 colleagues and go back to Coventry to buy some traditional fish & chips we ate back at Cristiano's place, it was very pleasant. But I don't want to see crisps or chips for a long time now.
Now some more minutes to wind down and go to sleep. Will wake up early tomorrow again, I guess this is a good habit to keep.

From 070929 Univer...

From 070929 Coventry

Two new albums for you if you click on the pics above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment