Saturday 22 September 2007

Glasgow

After over 9 hours of travel by coach I arrived safely in Glasgow yesterday. My friend Donald Black was at the coach station to pick me up and, after an excellent dinner prepared by his charming wife Lorna we met another friend, Donnie, and went to two pubs in Stirling.
Today the three of us went for a drive in country side, which is really beautiful. We had excellent weather and it has been a good day so far.
In the evening we are visiting a pub where people meet to play Scottish music. I am looking forward to it.
And tomorrow I will spend many hours in a coach again, on my way to Coventry. I hope it doesn't rain and that I don't have problems getting from the coach station in Birmingham to the university. The next update I'll post from my residence room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment