Wednesday 2 January 2008

What I found in the basement of my new "home" in Kingston

I arrived tired and hungry, but safe and well, in Kingston, Ontario, my last stop outside of Germany in the globe trotting MBA.
And this is what I found in the basement:


This is surely a good start here in Kingston. Other than that, the city seems deserted, it was already dark when I arrived, quite cold (the taxi driver told me -4°C) and we have about 40 cm of beautiful snow.
And I am going to bed now. See you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Maravilha Bressleycas!

    Aqui em Paris tudo em Paz. Voltando pra Losanna amanha!
    Abracao e bom comeco ai no Canada!

    Guilherme

    ReplyDelete
  2. PARABÉNS PARA O MEU MANINHO!!!!

    Quando puder me liga, que te ligo de volta.

    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete