Monday 28 January 2008

Elective subjects in Mannheim

Another deadline for Mannheim approaches, in this case, the course subscription. I have decided to take the following courses:

  • Cross-Cultural Management
  • Global Information Management
  • Global Supply Chain Management
  • International Finance
  • International Management
  • International Marketing
I might audit (visit the classes without taking the exam) HRM and Employment Relations in Europe and EC Law, as both are courses with very useful information, although not really in my immediate interest area. But we will see if I'll take them once I am again in Germany.

For now, it is back to Investments readings. The book is good, the lecture not that much. But the teacher might still be warming up, let's see how it goes.

Other than that, the day today was a good one: I managed to skate for about half an hour on the Victoria Park rinks which are really close to home, I did my dining hall duty mopping the whole floor and my house duty cleaning the bathroom. And still manage to write some here. I'll see if I upload one or two pictures to finish off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment