Friday 28 December 2007

Leaving Nashville

I had a great time in Nashville. It was also a relaxing time. I did a lot, but not too much. I even slept some. But, most importantly, I finally met the family I knew so much about, but had previously had so little opportunity to really get to know. Only those who had been to Brazil I had met briefly.
This time I had more time for them and they for me, I really enjoyed it. As Roger said, we are blessed with a beautiful family.
I uploaded the pictures I have taken these days to picasa, and below you'll find the links. Now I have to start packing for Toronto tomorrow.

071223 Nashville Sptephen's birthday

071224 Nashville Christmas' Eve

071225 Nashville Christmas Brunch






071226-27 Passeio em Nashville com Julia

071228 Nashville Mall



0 comments:

Post a Comment