Sunday 23 December 2007

Last day in NY

Easy day, today. Nothing too exciting, but some good conversation with Henrique, who is a graduated MBA and has lots to show me.
Actually, yesterday night was fun. I went out with Henrique and two of his friends to the W Hotel bar. Cool and funny stories, and I saw for the first time the benefits of the accounting classes, while discussing Citi's and PWC's share performances.
But today I gave in to the buying pressure and spent some money on a nice woolen jacket, an aviator cap and good skiing gloves at trcentury. Good prices and I'm sure that Kingston will be friggin' cold.
Battery Park, the obligatory Statue of Liberty photos, Ground Zero (or the big hole). Now waiting for the subway back to Queens to a Brazillian dinner with rice and beans.
Tomorrow morning the flight to Nashville, where I will be picked up by my cousin Julia and my aunt.
Christmas will be at my aunt's, 14 people in all, will be fun.


Views from Henrique's apartment

0 comments:

Post a Comment