Wednesday 19 December 2007

Birmingham airport

  • Getting there was easy enough. Tipp: get the bus and rail travelcard for 4,70 pounds
  • Restaurants close quite early at the airport. I should not have been surprised, after the experience on campus. The typical hamburger in the New York style italian restaurant franchise was a nice preparation.
  • It is always difficult to say goodbye. But we knew it would be so and there are no regrets, only hope.
  • Laptop bags are no longer allowed as second piece of hand luggage, at least not at the Birmingham International airport. Extra 33 pounds. And I had already paid 55 pounds for the extra kilos I had to take with me. Next time I might take the bus and fare.
  • Very detailed inspection of my hand luggage. But people were nice to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment