Friday 21 December 2007

Café Habana

After a nice walk in the sun in Central Park looking at the squirels I took the 6 train downtown at stopped at Canal Street to take a look at China Town. Then decided to try some pasta in Little Italy and ended up eating Cuban grilled chicken with Mexican tamarindo juice. Suits me fine.
The plan is then reach the southern tip of Manhattan and enjoy some of rest of the sun at the water front.

I didn't actually get to the water yet, but spent time looking at some shops and prices on Broadway and later met Henrique again, who took me to eat a great burger at th Burger Joint.
I'm now officially his guest until Sunday here in Queens.
What continues to be a problem is finding a good place to use the internet. Aaah... How I miss the European internet cafés around the train stations...

0 comments:

Post a Comment