Tuesday 16 October 2007

News from Canada

So today I got a request from Canada to choose the electives for next term. Cool, have to take a closer look at the offers, but I think I will go for the courses in Innovation and Entrepreseurship. The course below caught my attention because of the name (it is tricky to use the word "problem" in a name) and the format. But I'll decide later what I am going to do.

Finally, MBAS 881: The Consultant as Problem-Solver will be delivered using an innovative teaching style known as Problem-Based Learning. This pedagogical technique has unique scheduling requirements: first, classes are delivered every other day, and second, enrollment for this course will be capped at 13. Consequently, you will note that the course spans Blocks A (during which the first six sessions will be held) and Block B (during which the final four sessions will be held) to accommodate the less-condensed class schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment