Tuesday 30 October 2007

Exam update

Marketing gone. I did manage to write a nice essay with introduction, development, conclusion and end, so I should be fine. I also mentioned key phrases like "customer value", "smart customer", "mutating market", "value definition" and "learning organization" in a sensible way, so this should put me in a better position still. I hope that the teacher grades the tests, cause I did try to emulate his discourse and even humour. But, with 82 people writing 2 to 4 pages essays, I don't believe that he will do it all by himself.

In the afternoon we have organizational behaviour, which I believe is the exam I am worst prepared for, and will do some last minute studying during lunch break. Just hope that I can take advantage of the beautiful, though cold, weather outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment