Monday 29 October 2007

Thumb messages 1: Birmingham - Bristol

Thumb messages are quick notes I typed or tapped in into my cellphone while waiting bored somewhere. I later transfer them via bluetooth to my computer, and post them here. This is the first one.

Waiting at the birmingham coach station for the bus to Bristol which is already late. It seems to be the norm, so I write this article T9-tapping on my phone. I hope to get on time for the jam, I haven't played since London, has been a while.
Coach arrived, but still not boarding. Anyway, this weekend promises to be fun. Meeting some known friends, getting to know new ones. Meeting the people from Seydel, seeing what news they have. Workshop on Saturday, will be fun. Lets see if I'll apply any of the presentation techniques: practice! Next week we have the first exams, so, actually, I shouldn't be travelling. But this is not only about studying. And the bus is broken down, and I an still in Birmingham, 7:20. I'm gonna play some harp.

Well, didn't get to play at the jam session, the bus departed with over 2 hours delay. I also got to the hostel only at 2:30 in the morning to find out they had cancelled my reservation and were fully booked. But this is for another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment