Saturday 3 November 2007

Quick pre-weekend update

Just for the record, on Thursday, most of our syndicate group went to Coventry to have dinner at the Habibi restaurant. It was really nice, going out after the exams. Pictures to follow.

Yesterday we had the visit of Grace Schomber, programme manager from Mannheim. She presented the electives and we had a good feedback chat plus dinner with her and Sam. I really hope to see many people from Warwick showing up in Mannheim in the summer, it will be great!

And after the very nice dinner (there is, after all, a decent restaurant on campus!) we all went to meet the rest of the class at the Varsity Pub. Strange stories with sheep happened there. But what happens in the bar, stays in the bar.

And, finally, in 15 minutes I am meeting Singean and others to go collect some data for our Operations Management project. I didn't complain too much that we will be analysing the operation of an indoor ski slope! And I thought that I would only put my feet on a board in 2008! Gotta get a quick shower, see you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment