Tuesday 6 November 2007

Morning post before sessions

Lots of things to do, lots of thoughts in my head, I'll jot something down here quickly before going to the "Stress management" session.

The campus was not cold at all at 6:20 in the morning. Surprisingly the temperature was quite nice. I had the impression that it got a bit colder when I got back home at around 7:30, but we still didn't have a real winter day yet. Walking around campus so early in the morning was a pleasant experience. Especially because of the company.

I need a place to stay in New York for 2 or 3 nights around the 20th of December. Anyone has friends there who could help me?
I am doing an experiment on this one: looking how my virtual network will respond to this request. Have so far published it on Twitter, Facebook, Orkut and this blog. Hope to see many answers soon.

Costcutter is selling 6 cans of Coke for only 2 pounds. Good price, take advantage of that. Tough will be carrying the heavy cans back to Lakeside.

Still more photos online. Take a look at my public albums over at Picasa.

Let's go take a shower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment