Tuesday 8 April 2008

Uni Mannheim Career Fair


So today was the first day of the Mannheim Career Fair. Comparing to similar events at the engineering school of the University of São Paulo, it was quite small.

In Brazil the event was organized by the junior consultancy company run by students and I helped organize its 8th edition.
The selection of companies was good, though, I must admit. At least for me, interested in Management Consulting and it was really good to do the rounds with my Russian speaking colleagues Viktoria and Tatjana, who were with me in Canada. I found it easier and nicer to talk to the companies' representatives in couples. And the good news is that they really seem interested to hire this year.
In the evening we had a Capgemini employee presenting the company to our class and I liked this activity too. I will take part in a consulting workshop with them on Friday, the whole day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment