Wednesday 27 February 2008

BIG assignment due soon, but some older pictures first

Exactly a month ago we had the opportunity, on a Sunday, to do some sports and go for cross country skiing in a reservation park they have near Kingston. It was a nice Sunday, not too cold and with enough snow.
I hadn't done it before, but it worked quite well, it was certainly good exercise.
After this week I believe that I will be able to relax a bit more and have some free time. Who knows if, by then, I won't be able to go skiing again? I wish to go snowboarding, but this involves much more money, so I am not sure if it will be possible.
In any event, now I have to concentrate on the most important assignment I've had so far and I don't have much time available anymore. Enjoy the pictures below.

080127 Cross country skiing

0 comments:

Post a Comment