Wednesday 21 May 2008

The good side of the job search

So far, job search has been going well. I am primarily interested in two areas:

  • Venture Capital and growth Private Equity
  • Strategic management consulting, technology and innovation oriented
I have had two interviews so far. One in each area, one in Frankfurt and another over the phone. So far, so good. I am invited for a follow up interview for one of them and am waiting for a decision by the second company. I am also scheduled for another interview with a third company in June.

This is all exciting an I am looking very positively into the future. I am sure that I will get multiple offers and that I hope to have the peace of mind to choose the company which is a better fit in a long term perspective for me.

1 comment:

  1. I've told already: come to vetta labs. be our european representative ;-)

    ReplyDelete