Wednesday 13 May 2009

Revenue leakage in the logistics business

My consulting job at DHL was to look for revenue leakages in the billing department of one of their units. During a reunion with my master thesis team, including the professor who counselled us (Prof. Schiereck, then at EBS, now TU Darmstadt) I discussed this shortly with them. From this discussion, my friend Boris, who is a lawyer as well as an MBA, sent me an e-mail analyzing revenue leakages from a point of view of a law office. I started to write him a response, but decided to use the blog for this, explaining a bit more about revenue leakages in a logistics company.
I will do so in a small series of articles in the next days. I think this is a good way to power up this blog again after a long pause.

0 comments:

Post a Comment